Special Report: TV in the FAST Lane
This comprehensive report on the FASTs--free ad-supported streaming TV services--will provide you with a deeper understanding of this fast-growing and crucial part of the new TV ecosystem.
In it you’ll learn:
- Why the FASTs are suddenly so popular with both viewers and advertisers?
- Why the pandemic helped accelerate their growth
- What are the best content strategies for the FASTs and how to identify undervalued content
- How FAST advertising is bought, sold and measured
- Who are the key players and what are the differences between independent FASTs, FASTs -owned by the major TV networks, FASTs owned by streaming device OEMs and FASTs owned by smart TV OEMs
- What the future has in store for the FASTs including:
- Projected ad revenue
- The Great Rebundling
- The role of news and sports
- Why FASTs will replace non-premium cable
- The FASTs role in the new TV ecosystem
- The results of our survey of top media and advertising executives
- In-depth interviews with key industry leaders from our sponsors: VIZIO, Tubi, Samsung Ads, PeerLogix and Paket.
As always, this report is written in TV[R]EV’s inimitable conversational style, free of confusing buzzwords and bland lifeless prose. It’s perfect for anyone who works at a network or streaming platform, ad agency, ad tech firm or brand marketer.
Get your copy today so you can stay on top of this fast-growing (pun intended) part of the new TV ecosystem.