TV advertising has long been dominated by national and regional buys. As the best way to reach a lot of people quickly, TV still shines. That started to change with the migration of people from cable boxes to connected TVs, from appointment viewing to streaming CTV, OTT and on demand.
That means shifts in buying from old fashioned scatter and upfronts giving way to programmatic, data driven, segment targeted OTT advertising.
Now with COVID creating a patchwork of states continuing to open up and shut down at different times, advertisers are scrambling to find ways to target the right customers at the right times and the ability to connect with relevant audiences has become more important than ever.
In this report you'll learn:
- Why Local TV Still Matters to Viewers
- Why Local TV Still Matters to Advertisers
- The Value of Incremental Lift
- How to use OTT for Incremental Lift
- How Local OTT Inventory is Bought
- How to Prevent Ad Fraud in OTT
- And Spotlights from our sponsors Comcast's Effectv, MadHive, Premion, and Beachfront
Download your copy now for $75.
- Size3.25 MB
- Length22 pages